As summers are here and the temperature is started raising so your body needs something cooler and watermelon juice is perfect to beat the heat – 100% natural all full of vitamin C which keeps your body cooler and also gives benefits to your skin. It’s also automatically very sweet, so sans of sugar will help you to keep healthy and people who are having sweet tooth will help them having natural sweetness instead artificial.
So, in a nutshell, this is totally a Win-Win drink, which you can make it in just 5 mins and what I love about this is a large quantity juice, which can easily make in a short period of time and gives you refreshment too.
How to make it:
- Take a watermelon and cut it into pieces
- Now remove the seeds of the watermelon
- Blend all the watermelon pieces through the hand blender (I love to blend my watermelon rather than juicing in a mixer)
- Pour the mixer into the glass
- Now server it along with few chopped watermelon pieces, mint leave and ice cubes.